Heather with Troy Brown

16.10.05

Contest for October

Wow, what a great afternoon we had the sun peaked out and gave us a show. How nice it was to see the sun after an entire week of no sun at all. That was a great way to cap off a great weekend already.


By now you all should have a copy of my newsletter. I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read it. The information is not junk at all and some times you just never know what you might get from it. I am also getting a lot of comments about my newsletter. Thanks everyone for your support.


The first winner (not the last) of an extra half hour massage is Marsha Lawson. Would you like to pay the half hour price for a full hour massage? If so answer my trivia question. If you are correct you will get that as a gift from me. Bye for now. Have a great week.

No comments: