Heather with Troy Brown

18.10.05

Have you ever?

Have you ever wondered why you might have fallen into something really great? I ask that from time to time and most recently I asked it about my Usana business. Once I asked that question I figured it out today. Here is why: http://www.forbes.com/200best/

I am so excited about what I do for a living. Can you just imagine what it is like to help someone improve their health then help them find that they can start a business and help others. Then when you look at the company that is supporting our efforts. How can you beat that one? Usana is such an incredible company to work with. I am so glad that I waited to find the best.

If you would like more information about Usana, my massage practice or anything related. Please feel free to contact me at this site.

Have a terrific week.

No comments: