Heather with Troy Brown

14.10.05

My contest for the month of October 2005!

I am sitting here it is raining again. When hasn't it rained in the last week. I am listening to the cold raindrops hit the window and they are quite noisy. The cat is torn between sitting here with me or going to the living room to sit with Mitch. She has been back and forth a number of times. She can't decide what to do.

I have been thinking about my contest for my newsletter this month. I have been pondering what it is that I am going to offer to the folks that return an e-mail back to me after they answer the question. So here it it. There is a picture on my blog of Thurl Bailey and myself. Here is the question. Please tell me if you know what college team and professional team he played for? I will give you a hint they did win the college National Championship.

If you answer that question. Send me an e-mail with your response. I will give all the people that get the answer correct a free half hour session when they book an hour session with me at River Bend Therapeutic Massage. So send in your answers. Winners will be announced here on the blog.

Have a good weekend. I look forward to getting a lot of responses to this question.

No comments: