Heather with Troy Brown

25.1.08

I am getting it SLOWLY.

Ok, so I asked for help. Yes, I need some guidance. I don't need major surgery. I just need a bit of help or even the direction. Here is what happened after I asked for some help. I looked around a bit and low and behold I found a little bit of help. Silly me I did not even look at the tool bar listed at the top of this screen. Just while I was looking around tonight I figured out how to get the short link to work. Hey, I did it myself. I guess I deserve a bit of a pat on the back. I am not usually one that does that. However I feel pretty good about it.

I also wanted to write a little bit about what happened to me today. I got a very interesting comment about my hands. Now I will clarify what that means. I use my hands for my work and well sometimes it is nice when someone notices how our hands feel. Client noted today that my hands felt very smooth. That is quite a compliment. When giving a massage I try very hard to make my hands connect to the part of the body that I am working on. I try not to let them feel rough or ticklish. That does not feel very good to the client so I work hard at connecting to the client.

Every Massage Therapist has a different touch and that is what makes them so different. I would really like to know what my hands feel like. When I massage myself it just doesn't feel the same. I don't know how to explain it it just is different. Maybe someday with the assistance of virtual reality I might get that chance. One day :).

Give a look to my Squidoo lens while you are looking around. I would appreciate it.

No comments: