Heather with Troy Brown

24.1.08

I need your help!

Since I am new to writing my blog. Yes, ok I am not new really to this. However I have not posted as often as I really should. I would like to get better at this thing called blogging. So here is my question. I need a source for some basic HTML so that I can make this blog look a bit better than it does already. Google makes it really easy to write and post and add pictures.

I just want to get better at it.

I am looking for things like how to add links so that the entire address is not in the document. I want to have a nice blue link to click on. I am sure that it is here right on this page. I am just not seeing it. Kind of one of those things once someone points it out. I will never miss it again.

If you can help me with this I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
Heather

No comments: